It's been a while....how about some recent eats?

So it has been a while since I posted....no I haven't stopped cooking! I have just been really really busy with work & life! So here are some photos & descriptions of some recent eats...if you want me to post one of the recipes let me know! Tonight's dinner is Guinness Corned Beef with red potatoes and cabbage! So without anything else...here ya go!



Spinach Salad with steamed asparagus, snap peas, and kohlrabi topped with a Sweet & Spicy cooked Swai fish fillet

Spinach with snap peas, sunflower seeds, and onion topped with a ginger mandarin cooked Salmon fillet and dressed in a homemade hummus ginger dressing

Chicken and Noodles w/ veggies (not over mashed potatoes which is the Hoosier way)

Spinach with tomatoes, sunflower seeds, and onions topped with a lemon dill Salmon fillet (and a light olive oil & red wine vinegar dressing)

Vegan Chocolate Cake topped with strawberries & powdered sugar

Pesto topped breaded pork chops with rosemary fingerling potatoes and salad

And for fun....Martigan & Francis - my adorable inseparable boy cats

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.