Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of the year. Not only is it time spent with family and friends and a time to reflect on everything that I have been blessed with (the good and the bad). But as a person who loves to cook this is an amazing time filled with lots of food...and is the perfect time to try out fun new recipes on my unsuspecting family! So be on the lookout for new posts with tasty treats like, Parmesan Green Beans and Kale, Upside-Down Cranberry-Carmel Cake, Bacon & Apple Stuffing....and much more. My girlfriend from Table for Two and I will be cooking up a storm the next few days between all of our holiday gatherings...so check back for new posts here and check out my BFF's blog too for her tasty Thanksgiving goodness!!!!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!! And Happy Eating!!!

0 comments:

Powered by Blogger.